With each passing day, the November 6th election draws nearer.
And, as I always knew it would, running for U.S. Senator from Texas as an Independent candidate has been quite challenging.
The easy part was writing my powerful economic plan to restore liberty and prosperity to ALL Texans and, by extension, ALL Americans. Actually, I wrote it in 2007-2008, but, the underlying principles and methods of implementation are still as valid today as they were then.
At its heart, the plan calls for
1) the repeal of the corporate and individual income tax laws;
2) the repeal of Social Security and Medicare taxes (with a 5-year plan to cash out EVERY American with a lump-sum check);
3) the repeal of estate taxes, capital gains taxes, and all other income-based taxes;
4) funding a 50% smaller, limited Federal government using the original taxing methods still alive and well in the Constitution (indirect and direct taxes).
Economic Law teaches us that we will see the following results:
1) When we eliminate both the corporate and individual income tax, approximately $3 TRILLION of our money will be returned to "We the People" to spend, save, invest and give away in our states and communities where we live, according to our individual values. Now, that's true economic freedom!
2) In addition, eliminating the corporate income tax will bring approximately $3 TRILLION in corporate capital, currently being held in offshore accounts, back to America....tax free.
3) The economic activity generated by the injection of $6 TRILLION of existing capital into the U.S. economy, from the bottom up, will bring about the greatest economic boom in world history.
4) This economic activity will be taxed at the state and local levels to fund education, infrastructure, health care, welfare and other services authorized by the state legislatures, but, unconstitutional at the Federal level.
5) In addition, eliminating the corporate and individual income tax will return, to individuals and businesses, approximately $34 BILLION in annual tax compliance costs and approximately 16.4 BILLION hours of tax preparation time.
6) All of this can be accomplished without one dollar of debt being incurred or one dollar being created out of thin air by the Federal Reserve.
Ask yourself this question - "Why haven't the so-called "experts" in academia, Wall Street and Congress proposed such a plan?"
And, in this specific race, neither Ted Cruz (Republican), Beto O'Rourke (Democrat), nor any other Senate candidate has a plan this comprehensive or this powerful.
Perhaps they have no intention of restoring liberty and prosperity to us.
But, now, my candidacy is at risk and I need you to take action.
Months ago, I asked for 500 volunteers to help gather 50,000 signatures so my name would appear on the November ballot. In a state with 27,000,000 people, not one person stepped forward. That deadline has now passed.
So, on November 6th, if you intend to vote for me, you will have to write-in "BOB McNEIL" on the ballot. But, Texas election law requires me to submit an application with the Secretary of State to register as a write-in candidate.
And, that application requires a $5,000.00 filing fee.
So, at a minimum, I am asking for 100 people to donate at least $50.00 each to my campaign to cover this fee. Of course, you can donate more, and these donations are not limited to Texans, but, can come from anywhere in America.
THE DEADLINE FOR FILING THE APPLICATION IS 5:00pm CST ON AUGUST 16, 2018.
The choice is clear on November 6, 2018.
Your future, you children's future, and the future of America depends on it!
2018 U.S. Senate Candidate from Texas
21st Century American Revolutionary
Founder/President - American Citizen Party